Much like the NCAA basketball tournament, the first-ever TriMadness March Madness contest is over. One team was voted as the overall triathlon national champion; one lucky person won an awesome prize package from Powerbar and SBR Sports!
There wasn’t as much voting in the final championship match up as I’d hoped (only five entries – least of the entire March Madness), but regardless, the game came down to two really good competitors: Rev3 Maine and Craig Alexander. The results were close, but decisive:
Throughout the contest, we’ve been talking about an amazing prize package that was to be given away at the end of the contest.
Today, I consolidated all of the entries (giving additional entries for tweets, follows and correctly picking the winner). There were a total of twenty-four entries in the pot. A little trip over to Random.org to enter the particulars, and I got this:
I checked my handy-dandy spreadsheet, and the winner is:
Congratulations, Melanie! You’re the winner of a HUGE and AMAZING prize package courtesy of Powerbar and SBR Sports.
- A case of 24 Kona Punch PowerBar gels.
- A tub of Powerbar Ironman Perform Lemon-Lime Electrolyte drink mix
- Two 6-count boxes of the brand new PowerBar Energy Blends (one Apple-Strawberry-Mango flavor, the other Banana-Blueberry flavor)
- Full-sized containers of Tri-Swim anti-chlorine Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, and Lotion!
- Two cans of Tri-Slide…the BEST anti-chafe lubricant on the market
- Two three-pack containers of Foggle…premium anti-fog wipes. Each wipe can be used up to five times if re-sealed after use.
So – Melanie – head over to the contact me page and email me your mailing address so I can ship this goodness off to you!
The rest of you….hang tight…we’ll do another contest soon enough!
Thanks for reading – and for playing along in TriMadness’ March Madness!