And then there were two!
The final, epic battle for the ultimate championship in Triathlon is upon us. The best of the best, facing off to determine the absolute champion in the multisport world! The TriMadness March Madness bracket contest has been narrowed down to just two teams. Now it’s time to decide who the ultimate winner is – but more importantly – get our groove on and enter the TriMadness March Madness GIVEAWAY!
A reminder about what you could win, if you’re the lucky winner of the contest and giveaway: A HUGE prize pack of great goodies from Powerbar and SBR Sports valued at close to $200US.
The specific contens of this huge prize pack include:
- A case of 24 Kona Punch PowerBar gels.
- A tub of Powerbar Ironman Perform Lemon-Lime Electrolyte drink mix
- Two 6-count boxes of the brand new PowerBar Energy Blends (one Apple-Strawberry-Mango flavor, the other Banana-Blueberry flavor)
- Full-sized containers of Tri-Swim anti-chlorine Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, and Lotion!
- Two cans of Tri-Slide…the BEST anti-chafe lubricant on the market
- Two three-pack containers of Foggle…premium anti-fog wipes. Each wipe can be used up to five times if re-sealed after use.
Here’s how you get in on this action. Luckily, there are lots of ways to play, and you can get multiple entries – thus increasing your chance to win (detailed below):
- Leave a comment below picking who you think will win the ultimate TriMadness National Championship. You get one entry for your comment. If you happen to predict the actual winner of the contest, I’ll give you 3 additional entries. So….you could get up to 4 entries, just by picking the ultimate triathlon champion!
- Tweet the following phrase: I just entered #TriMadnessMarchMadness giveaway featuring great prizes from @SBRSports @Powerbar & @TriMadness. trimadnessblog.wordpress.com You’ll get 1 entry for tweeting it.
- Retweet anything I tweet about the contest between now and next Sunday evening, and I’ll give you one additional entry for each re-tweet (limited to 1 extra entry per day…meaning you can retweet 15 things per day, but you will only get 1 extra entry per day)
- Put a link to my contest on your blog. Backlink the actual hyperlink above, and I should get a notice that you’ve done that. You’ll get 1 entry for doing that
- Follow @SBRSports and @Powerbar on Twitter. Leave me a comment below that you did so (and your Twitter handle). Once I confirm that you did so, you’ll get 1 entry for each company. If you’ve already followed these companies, leave me a note as well (again, with your Twitter handle) and you’ll get 1 entry for each company
- VOTE BELOW to help pick the TriMadness March Madness winner! This is actually pretty darn critical – you see, YOU pick the overall Champion in this March Madness bracket! You won’t actually get points for doing this, but you might just increase your potential entries by helping determine who the national champion is!
So there. You can get a truck load of entries into the giveaway. The voting and contest will remain open for both voting on the championship and entry into the contest until 11:59pm ET on Sunday, April 7th. On Monday, April 8th, I’ll combine all the entries into an Excel spreadsheet and then use a random number generator to determine exactly who will win!
Now….with all that cared for, WHO is competing for the ultimate championship….The TriMadness March Madness Championship? The Semi-finals were decided in two blowout matches, setting up an epic match in the finals.
Who will win? It’s up to you. Vote below. There’s no limit on the number of times you can vote. Pick your favorite. The best looking. The strongest. The most epic.
Remember – if you want to win the Giveaway, you need to not only vote, but leave a comment, tweet, or follow the other directions above.
Fine print: The contest is open to any resident of the United States or Canada. If you are a member of the US Military and are deployed on active duty outside of the US, you can enter me by emailing me using the “Contact Me” link at the top of the page.