Random things I think I think…
- I think the Florida Gators could have beaten the Jacksonville Jaguars this weekend
- Tim Tebow is going to have a rough go of it if he plays quarterback in the NFL, but Riley Cooper will be a good wide receiver
- Halloween in Florida is strange – 85 degrees and sunny. Sweating while trick-or-treating is NOT fun!
- It’s just weird to have to cut your grass on Nov 1
- Vanilla Gingerbread Gu gels rock!
- Dull razor = pain!
- For some reason, I like the song “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus. That embarasses my kids, which makes me even happier
- Who knew that Hootie & the Blowfish could do country? OK…I know it’s only Darius Rucker, but in my mind he is Hootie
- I missed “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” this year, and it made me sort of sad
- When I spin fast on my trainer, it sounds like a jet engine
- My Golden Retriever Bandit has a girlfriend named Amber, and my other dog is jealous
Just two more days until I leave for PCB and IMFL. Stress level is high. Excitement is growing.